Meads Mill Team Schedules
Schedule for Meads Mill Athletic Activities on Schedule Star
Please note, Northville Public Schools does not:
- control personal information provided to HSS.net if you choose to subscribe to a service or make online purchases,
- receive any percentage of online sales,
- control video or pictures uploaded to HSS.net,
- endorse advertised products,
To participate in athletics at Northville Public Schools, you must complete the following:
- Student Code of Conduct: (including athletic and extra-curricular)
- Medical History and Physical Form: All students must have a current physical on file to participate in middle school athletics. A current-year physical is one given on or after April 15 of the previous school year.
- Pay to Participate: Because of restrictions by the Michigan High School Athletic Association, the governing body of athletics for middle schools and high school in the state of Michigan, interscholastic athletic competition is only available for 7th and 8th graders. However, there are many activities that 6th graders may participate in and some of these are athletic.
Questions should be directed to the coach/sponsor first and then the assistant principal who is in charge of student activities.